Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My fears for the future

I believe we are heading for a major civil war some where down the road. Weather it will be a U.S. war or a global war I'm not sure yet, but I can see the signs. In fact, anyone who is willing to open their eyes and do a little research can easily see the same things that I do. What I see is the ultra elite powers that be, the same people that have systematically syphoned off the biggest part of our economy into their own private pockets, are trying to take over the world.

I Know that many don't or won't believe what I see, but for me it is to plain to ignore. The elites have used money and political influence to warp the laws of our country until they really only benefit the very rich and the big corporations. if you aren't one of them then you don't matter to them unless you make waves for them. As long as they can continue to play the right off the left, the poor off the middle class, the old off the young and the whites off the minorities, they will continue to profit off of us all.

The problem for the elites is that there are very few of them so they have to rely on fear and anger provoked between the various factions of the middle and lower classes by their propaganda to cover for their clandestine works behind the scenes to make everyone beholden to them. Once the people realize who is doing what, they will turn their anger and dismay towards the real root of the problem. In this day and age it is even more difficult for the elitists to hide their doings than it was even twenty or thirty years ago. The Internet and all the advancements in cell phone technology and many of the other flashy gizmo's meant to divert us and keep us docile for them, have the advantage to us of allowing pretty much instant communication. Without the ability to limit what we hear and see to what they want us to hear and see, they are vulnerable.

Though I would really prefer to see things worked out on a less violent level, I honestly believe we have already seen the first shots fired in this war. I'm not just talking about Representative Gifford and the other people who were shot in Arizona, if you keep up with the news. you know there have been many more mass shootings in the U.S. than just that one. In fact there have been more than one a month for the last couple years. Though some of these can be written off as crackpots there are many that are specifically aimed at supposed opposing factions.

 We see more and more of our young men and women killed off in senseless wars. Which brings up the world outside our country. Things aren't looking too good any where right now. There are more and more fracture groups on all sides. All of them are either upset or mad at one or the other and most really don't know who or what their mad at, but it's starting to sink in.

I think that somewhere in the next 20 to 50 years, many of the Tea Party people and the liberals and the conservatives and the minorities that are in the middle class and lower class will not be able to deny what is already plainly there for anyone who is willing to look. That the very upper echelons of world powers have been playing us all for dupes for quite some time. Then you will see them lose much of their anxiety of each other and start looking to deal with the real root of the problem.

I do not pretend to know how things will turn out. I do believe we will see Great changes good or bad. I am just guessing here, but I believe the elites expect to use the US  military to protect them, but I also believe that enough of the military when ordered to go against there own country men will sicken of being the tools of those who would put an end to what our country men fought so hard to gain so many years ago when they threw off the chains of their masters.

I believe that in the end those of us that are right now suffering from the oppression of the elite will take back our country but at what cost I fear to guess. I just hope that one day humanity will learn that until we can put our differences aside for good, we will be doomed to continue to repeat this vicious cycle yet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment